We are looking for a person responsible for designing and defining the communication between the app and cars.
What we’re looking for in our candidates
- Experience with low-level programming
- Experience with OOP programming with C++
- Experience with UNIX-based operating systems, BASH and git
- Good analytical skills and desire to learn exciting new technologies
- Fluent command of English (both spoken and written)
- Experience with “coding” of vehicle features is a PLUS
- Reverse engineering intermodule communication protocols in modern cars
- Researching and defining cool car features
- Coding of same cool car features in our apps' C++ library
- Communicating with beta-test customers to get app features tested
- Managing car test data, building presumptions from large data sets and finding ways of validating them
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Awesome team
- Fun and friendly working environment, freedom to do things the way you’d like to
- A challenging job requiring and honing a variety of skills and competencies
- A solid global user base, built around a product with enormous potential
- The chance to influence - we’re an open-minded company, we’re always willing to listen to creative ideas for improving any or all aspects of the product
So, if you’re...
- ...a thoughtful individual, who gets the job done and values quality in what you do...
- ...a creative and tenacious problem solver that loves the high of reaching the “Eureka” moment...
- ...looking to build a career in a fast-growing, highly competitive sector...
...we’ll love to have a look at your CV!
Apply by emailing your CV (resume) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be processed in confidentiality.